Tuesday 21 May 2013

Latest Pinterest faves

After obsessively pinning ideas for school, the house, my wardrobe and my hair over the school holidays I thought I might join in with Diving into Learning's monthly Pinterest Party and share some of my favourite things I came across.

found here
I like this idea for my Math groups and very easy to make up different mats for each theme.


found here
I am definitely planning to do this activity in a few weeks as part of our Minibeasts theme.


found here
I love this idea of cutting stickers in half and creating your own ladybug artworks.


found here
These are available for sale on etsy but I have felt and a sewing machine so I might just have to have a go at whipping up something similar for a post office themed home corner.


To check out some more pinterest faves head over here to join in the linky party!





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: